You, the User, are responsible for your use of Typical Animals Services (including its website and content submission system), for any Content (including Poll, text, graphics, photos, videos or other materials submitted by you to typicalanimals.com) you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and by visitors to the Services from third-party sources. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
What Information Do We Collect?
After you have made a free account registration, we make sure that your information is safe and we do not share your email or data with any third party services.
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Typical Animals Services. You agree not to contribute any Content that:
1. violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity;
2. you know is untruthful or false;
3. is abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, offensive, pornographic, offensive, pornographic, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate;
4. impersonates any person or entity;
5. contains a virus or any other computer programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage or interfere with the proper function of any software;
Typicalanimals.com reserves the right to remove any Content you submit at any time.
By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through typicalanimals.com services, you grant Typical Animals a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. Typical Animals reserves the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services.
TypicalAnimals.com may modify or adapt your content for editorial reasons or to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your content as are necessary to conform and adapt that content to any editorial or technical requirements or limitations.
such additional uses by TypicalAnimals.com may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the services.